Hani is a mechanical engineer with a Master of Science in Energy degree (distinction) from Heriot Watt University. Hani has worked in the buildings field at a construction and consulting company in the United Arab Emirates and has been involved in various projects in the building energy field such as:
- Protecting FPC from overheating using coating.
- Cleaning PV using Innovative Technology System (Funded by USAID).
- Case study: Designing a CPV to provide cooling in UAE.
- Case study: Validity of using different heating systems in JU building in Jordan.
- Designing a 4 cylinder sterling engine.
Hani has taken external courses related to presentation qualifications, time management, entrepreneurship and innovation. Hani is interested in research related to building efficiency applications and innovations.